Black Spirituality Religion : “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else”:

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Music Producer said:
The Black Nation destroyed itself by rebelling against GOD. “Man up dog” and stop trying to blame other people and races for something you can clearly read and study in our own African History.

As long as I have ever been discovering GOD or pursuing my education I have never, ever asked someone to give me something. It’s like James Brown says, “Open the door and I’ll get it myself”.

That’s crap, don’t nobody owe you NOTHING but yourself. That’s the, “tell them what they want to hear ministry because they are black and bitter”.

What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

Peace and Love
I'm looking yet...I don't see what you see. What I see and hear in what you've shared thus far is "more of the same" in terms of who was teaching whom what to BE~lieve:SuN018:

Can you help me see what it is your are seeing??

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
One More Divine Truth and Reality moment:SuN034: Beloved MP

The response from what you write clearly verify all Chief Osiris said is a problem with Black people who believe as you do.

As Chief Osiris always says: He/I/We do not need to Defend the Divine Truth, Ignorance verify it, because whenever who do not Think, attempt to respond to someone who Think before Speaking, the Nonthinker only high light what the believer does not know.

There is nothing here that the writer (Music Producer and like minds) is saying that we have not heard before, implying the fact of our inability to do for self by indicating that all the Human Being need to do is to relax their Racism, Prejudice, Injustice, and discrimination and allow that to symbolizing the Door being open for us, such only verify that at present the Door keeper over our Black Lives happen to be somebody other than ourselves and so for according to the (Music Producer and like minds) we Black folks are alright with that, just waiting for the door of Justice to open to us Black folks and even if it should open, it verify that we are not in control of the door..

When you do not Think you make yourself available to respond unwisely to those that do Think (Osiris).
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49999
Now beloved MP, I truly must leave you as I found you.

Here is loving you in spite...:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
12 hours of night

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved MP writes: What does GOD tell you about heaven and hell? Then who gives a rats butt about what some Catholic says?

Catholics tell you that because they want you to believe in Jesus who died for all sin, which means they can’t have you believing in a place for sinners “Hell”.

It is all a scam brother, you have to learn to look into their reasoning and how evil works.

-----------------------------------------

Come NOW, Lets Us ALL Come together and reason together.

Heaven and Hell is a mind-set. To be willing unconscious, not desiring to know when Truth and reality is right in front of our face, is to have a hellish mind-set.

To know Truth and Reality (Conscious), is heavenly. There in that mind-set set is the Thrones of Harmony, Order, Balance, the mind-set that Truth and Reality built and in the Image of.

As for the Catholic, well let me change that to Catholic-Illuminates, or just Illuminates. Now do you say the same about the Catholic? The Catholic ArchBishop has warned all the churches beneath them of what they have to do to be a church and if they the other churches do not do so, they are not churches. I am searching for that information to post it. We must be careful to not tear down fences when we do not know what is on the other side of it. You are playing with the Illuminates when you go up against the Catholic.

I Am Made in the Image of no man. I Am made in the Image of Divine Truth and reality, and now I wear the Crown of Harmony, Order, and Balance, as I am still crawling/learning:baby: towards the Throne of more Divine righteousness.

So beloved MP, I must leave you as I found you.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:
Heaven and Hell is a mind-set.
So what is Osiris demigod of?

Isn’t he demigod of the Tuat, which is the Egyptian Hell that describes 12 hours and gates that have to be ascended etc…to represent the coming of a new birth from the 12 hours of night?

That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around creating your own perceptions and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

You even promote the name of a demigoddess that poisoned Ra, which in that particular Egyptian Bible is seen as god.

Did you know you have named yourself after a demigoddess that poisoned god?

Don’t you think the Egyptians considered such an act as evil against god?

You haven’t ministered anything that is in light of the actual Egyptian Bibles.

Peace and Love.

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved MS
:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Which Osiris are you speaking of.

Are you confused about what you have read about Ancient Egyptain Religion until you are bewildered over the fact that the Divine truth has come and it be that which Transcend that which you have read without Thinking?

What is a Name other than what the Wearer portray it to be, You become the Representative of the Name you carry and not what has been portrayed in the Past, yet I take Osiris ( Auser ) to represent more than what you have misinterpreted the Name to be.

Apparently, you haven't read what has been share and if you have, are you upset that it transcend that which you have read without Comprehension.

We cannot be slothful minded to Think with Mental comprehension of the Revelation that come from using the Divine Mind to get to know and understand that which we can not get from reading using the Human Being Mind.

Apparently you are reacting to something written that you can not find with understanding of what you Read.

I take Thinking over Just Reading anytime when in search of the Divine Truth.

I must say what I mean and mean what I say, and stop replying to this post.

Here is loving you in spite...
:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Music Producer said:
So what is Osiris demigod of?

Isn’t he demigod of the Tuat, which is the Egyptian Hell that describes 12 hours and gates that have to be ascended etc…to represent the coming of a new birth from the 12 hours of night?

That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around creating your own perceptions and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

You even promote the name of a demigoddess that poisoned Ra, which in that particular Egyptian Bible is seen as god.

Did you know you have named yourself after a demigoddess that poisoned god?

Don’t you think the Egyptians considered such an act as evil against god?

You haven’t ministered anything that is in light of the actual Egyptian Bibles.

Peace and Love.

Music Producer -- Says --That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around (creating your own perceptions )and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

I must say I Agree they have their own version everyone else is wrong . LOLOLOL

TreasureEyes

Dec 28, 2005
Zacharias said:

hey there Bro. Z where have you been my friend.... interesting, but what version do "YOU" have and/or follow Bro. Z? Wondering why you been hiding from me? lolol :spin: :spin: :kiss: ....

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
t-e

TreasureEyes said:
hey there Bro. Z where have you been my friend.... interesting, but what version do "YOU" have and/or follow Bro. Z? Wondering why you been hiding from me? lolol :spin: :spin: :kiss: ....

Not hideing don't have time to waste , To answer you question it can be found in your favor website . If your trying to put me on the spot it not working . I have nothing to prove , But I think you do .

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
Communications Coaching Moment...

Zacharias said:
Music Producer -- Says --That’s the problem I have with all of these modern day groups. You guys are all running around (creating your own perceptions )and not reading the actual Egyptian theologies because everybody is to lazy to actually read, thus your basic perceptions sound more Christian and Catholic then anything because you don’t take the time to read the originals.

Greetings to both Zacharias and Music Producer...

It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted.

I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

Zacharias

Banned
Jan 19, 2007
Hotep - truetothecause

truetothecause said:
Greetings to both Zacharias and Music Producer...

It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted.

I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

truetothecause Says --- It seems to me ALL are attempting to share THIER piece of this puzzle towards gaining OUR Collective Liberation, you two included. I then have to wonder WHY you choose to point the finger in attack (when someone says YOU did or are doing thus and such) then JUDGE and LABEL (i.e too lazy to read) without KNOWING for sure that someone DID NOT read something. Folk may not have read what you did and the provides for adding to the BEAUTY (diversity) and possibly FUN in working TOGETHER to complete the puzzle. Finding how ALL these systems link up as opposed to criticizing , marginalizing, minimizing another's perspective (gifts). This is what I hear you doing based on the comments which I highlighted

Zacharias Says --- You know its Amazing how You and a few others here can see the Socalled attacks on others here that You claim I'm doing . But you trun a blind eye to goddess auset333 and keita attacks on others , keita can tell people what he can do with their scriptures , But will get highly insulted when someone tell him what they can do with his socalled book . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .Then you have goddess auset333 who just throw anything together and will attacks Christians and anyone who doesn't agree with her calling them dogs etc etc . ( But that not insulting / attacking anyone Right LOLOL) .You also speaking about people shareing knowledge right ? . I have no problem with people shareing their knowlege even when ( They Add Their Own Spin / Favor On It ) . The problem come in when they feel they can insult / disrespect other , And become thin-skin when the table are trun on them . And this is because their EGO wont allow them to accept rejection / or anyone who disagree with them . Meaning everyone else is wrong because they have read a few books , And those who haven't research / read any books just go along with them out of fear or just playing it safe . So these people are free to attack other's , Because they have people like yourself coming to their defense . And what funny they will say ( Show them the post where these people have or insulting others . When they know these people personly , And know these people are doing these attacks / insult other who doesn't adhere to what they call Truth / Knowledge . They Also use ( Nubians History/ Cultures / Black Thang Against Their Own When Someone Disagree With Them ) . That is a insult to any Intelligence Nubian Sister and Brother , As if they're are the only one who knowns . [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis History And What They Have Done / Doing To Nubians All Over This Planet - Qi . Call Earth . ] .. And these people claim to be Spiritual / Knowledge-able beings ... They sound like bush --- Meaning if your not with me your against me . And we all can see what happen when one step on one tongue can't we .

I don't claim everything but I have learn a few things like . There are many records , Tales , Stories , Fables
and down reigh lies about us as a people , That have been written , Or told on who the people of color are . Our origin , Our - story , As opposed to stories told about us referred to as his - story etc . You have heard many stories on where we came from And they were just that '' Stories '' Have anyone taken the time to gather all of the facts and set these records straight . However , many of our socalled leaders , Both Male and Female talks on these subject . We're called everything , We're Africans , We're Muslims , We're Asiatics , We're Aborigines , We're Saracens . We're Kemites . We're Moabites , We're Moors , We're Negroes , We're Afr-Americans . We're Nubians , We're Yoruba , We're ******* , We're Spades , We're
Colored , We're Ethiopians , We're Rastafarians . We're Black Jews , We're The Israelite Church , We're The Tribe Of Shabazz , We're The Nation Of Islam , We're Ansaars , We're Native Americans , We're West Indians , We're Five Percenters , We're Hispanics , We're Latin American , We're Christians , We're Jehovah's Witness , We're The Seventh Day Adventists . We're Freemasons , We're
Hagarenes , We're Elks . We're Shriners , We're Ashanti , We're Ebo , We're Caribbean , We're Puerto Rico , We're English , We're American , And we call ourselves Ishmaelites , Israelites , And list goes On and On and On . However , When you begin to investigate each of these names and investigate the leaders / teachers and their knowledge of the language of the groups which they say they belong ; You'd find Charlatans , Hypocrites , And just down right Phonies ; They are star struck . Its just another ways of Performing Before A Large Crowd . Feeling Important , Massaging Their Own Ego . Its The '' Look Important '' Syndrome . We Don't Need That Anymore ; We Need The Facts .

TrueToTheCause , All I'm saying is we need LEADERS / TEACHERS To do research and back up everything they say with DOCUMENTS , Not just words that sound good , MAKE These LEADERS / TEACHERS Produce DOCUMENTS to prove it , If They tell you that your from this Tribe or that Tribe , Make Them Prove It With ANCIENT DOCUMENTS , PICTURES , SLABS , TABLETS , CARVING , ENGRAVING , RECORDS Etc Etc . You'll Find In Most Case They Can't Do It . You Should Be Told The Facts About Your Place On This Planet Call Qi = Earth And Even Beyond , The Origin Of Your -Story , Where You Come From . And What You Are Today .

Truetothecause Says --- I AM clear that ALL perspectives are useful and it is up to US to work to figure out HOW and WHERE they fit...TOGETHER!

Zacharias Says --- Read the above ...

Truetothecause Says --- My question at this point is WHEN? WHEN will WE BE~gin to work to BUILD upon what WE each bring to the table. WHEN will WE (as Sis. Destee is fond of saying) stop the madness of putting down each other's gifts? WHEN?

Zacharias Says --- When people LIKE goddess auset333 and keita and others LIKE them who have their own AGENDA stop looking for people to feed their Ego , And realize other have knowledge other then their's
Then the madness will Stop as you say ; They say one thing out of their mouth in the forum . But when they are alone with those who think like them , They're pushing their own school of though , In the forum . Please don't ask what AGENDA , You have read their post . Like I said in the above I have no problem what they''re pushing . But don't step to me telling what I should or shouldn't accept , And then think you going to disrespect me and get away with it . Because they have certain PREMIUM / MODERATOR Backing them up . They speak of [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] And They Have There Same Nature Against There Own . Don't Believe Me There Post Speaks Volume .

Truetothecause Says --- Better yet...and probably a first step to addressing this question one must answer the basic question of WHAT it is they want? Unity or continued living in OUR/thier own INDIVIDUAL REALITIES with thier gifts shut up inside, holding on for dear life with that ONE LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ...which is not likely to do the trick. Soooo...question two becomes....DO YOU want Unity in a WE Community or DO YOU wish to work in isolation holding on to only YOUR piece of the puzzle? This is a closed -end question and RE~quires a simple Yes or NO. What say you Zach and Music Producer cause thus far, the melodies coming from this side of the camp sounds..off beat and is supporting US all with BE~ing.....out of step with EACH OTHER!

Zacharias Says --- The first part of your question have been answer already , Second part of you question . You speak of Unity yes ... OverStanding something if you can ok .... We Must Have !

( 1 ) . Truth --- Firstly , We must know the truth of ourselves ; History / Language / Culture and our relation to the Supreme . We must become truthful when dealing with each other .
( 2 ) . Justice --- We have to learn to assimilate to distribute , and to pass judgement justly and impartially . We have to teach out children to deal justly in all facets of their lives when dealing with their own for we will not receive just treatment from those who oppose Us , Like Some Nubians And [ Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] .
( 3 ) . Peace ---- If we are to change our condition ( State Of Mind That We Are In ) in order to live in peace , We have to change the way our children are programmed and what is being programmed in them , We must create environment suitable to producing peaceful people . We must learn to live at peace with ourselves .
( 4 ) . Freedom --- We are by nature free people . You can imprison a body , but not a mind , As free minds , We must begin to think as free people ; And our minds will take our bodies into freedom . We must rear our children in their minds that they are not slaves seeking a freedom that is naturally born in their natures . A prisoner is only imprisoned In - As - Far as he / she accepts this punishment . You do not seek right that are already yours ! We are a free people .
( 5 ) . Love --- Love one another as we love ourselves . Accept all Nubians as your family , Be come concerned with the Health / Welfare . And environment of each other , For we are '' Our Brother's / Sister's Keeper'' . Through love , All Individualish is Dissolved and Ego is Exhausted .
( 6 ) . Joy --- We must rejoice for the gift of the Truth , Which the Creator has descended upon us here in the Wilder-Ness . We must celebrate the joys by praise of our Creator , and always have a sincere Smile for our brethren .
( 7 ) . Unity --- We must become one in Mind / Body / Soul , wants and pursuits and learn to Live Together As A Family , Meaning , We have to drop our Personal Ego and worldly pursuits and learn to Live for our Future which is none other than our Children .
( 8 ) . Success --- In order to succeed , We must Re-In-Still in our people the Belief in Themselves , and that the Wicken [ Nubians and Pa Tama - Hu / Apep -Ha Satan / Apep -Apophis The Ghost -Man ] . Spends much time Trying To Deceive Us . We must set vivid . Not Vague , Goals for ourselves and put full Effort in making Deadlines , If We Are To Be Successful .

The answer to the third part of your question ( Those Who Bread You Eat Are The Song's You Will Be Singing . Nor Will I Be Marching To The Beat Of YOUR DRUMS . I Hope I Have Made Myself Clear . Now Before Anyone Get What I'm Saying Twisted I'm Not Talking About Everyone Here .

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
Occupation
The~rapist
Hold On Family...All Systems bout ready to GO!

BlacKTasTicallY stated...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I will need to RE~turn to this as time does not permit an appropriate RE~ply to such a Power~filled sharing. Thank you :bowdown:

I plan to BE back not later than wed. afternoon/late evening and I have much to share and build upon with you.

Stay Safe and Strong in the Struggle for I/Unity!:dance3:
and...

Thank you for allowing M.E. to share

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: