Black Poetry : “My plan is to storm lyrical and transform materials like heat from a torch while I eat porch peanuts, now see a brown chick I will go downtown quick

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
“My plan is to storm lyrical
and transform materials
like heat from a torch
while I eat porch
peanuts, now see a brown chick
I will go downtown quick
dressed in a mini-skirt
bra and panties go berserk
over her beauty when she flirt
we can work it out with a date ahead
dang cake in bed that's enough said'
“NAW PLAYER I'm fine and alive
like a nine-five
office job, no jive
I will survive
my lace fried in the club
this is a place occupied by love
oh my panties are hot
oh a BROWN SOUL SISTA have a lot
on her plate, I'm a cute with thighs
and you in pursuit of a prize”
“girl jump in my coupe be recognize
some say this art is whack
but it stop folks like a heart attack
dead in their tracks
NAW PLAYER I was in one boy car
and he wanted some we was far
from home its dumb to be alone
in this case boys will chase lace
listening to a whack beat
and kissing on the backseat
its fun to be rolling cute
and like bag of stolen loot
it pays off so this boy kissed my lips
while I was in his whip
HE SAID “boo I wanna sniff your pie vapor”
and to the left stood a skyscraper
I flow with desire
like the glow of a fire
this throw heat and require
gasoline you a class queen
its time to make a circle
and be great like Urkel
as the calamity scatters
then there's family matters”
he gave her waist a phat squeeze
and she was at ease
a change in direction
could lead to strange affection”
SHE SAID: you have to rearrange protection
and wear a rubber or face rejection
look I'm a female spoil
and use some whale oil
to make spermaceti candles
the bright light handles
the night when I'm home
alone and mom gone I'm known
to be wet and boys come to get
some have to duck a lot a threat
have to lock the door right now
in this car I'm a feeble girl somehow
in a legal world of sex can't stand or kneel
his hand feel the soft lips in sex appeal
he talk soft rub my thighs
and he loved my eyes
my ears plugged with lies
“LOOK BOO I'm here with stats
like career diplomats
and your hips are phat
and now your skirt is up
you can only flirt with luck
at this point it'll hurt to duck”
but you alert aw shucks
NAW PLAYER I have pie and proceed with lace
but boys come running like a high speed chase
to get pie today
off my highway
I try stay but my panties are hot”
he looked at her breasts couldn't stop
kissing her pudding hot and reminiscing”
“aw girl give me some don't leave
me like this “I'm sorry dude” “please
boo I love you he jest got her tongue
gave her a Virginia Beach kiss so sprung
now she dizzy he so busy the vapor
from my lips can tear paper into strips
his goal was to undress her
and have fun with her breast and stir
oceans of emotions by sucking them
at this point no ducking him
oh he jest got her tongue
she started moving her thing around
as chained bling hung down
aw girl I don't wanna cum
he gave her a passionate kiss
couldn't miss her lips a list
of things happened her panties
flew off it was a sudden alert
when he unbutton my skirt
to see my breasts
and they be the best
HE SAID “aw boo give me some”
he gave me a tonguing kiss
when I awaken
he was taking
my dress and panties off
“boo your candies so soft”
he jumped right between my thighs
and started to pump my cream pies
a boy then dominate
when he concentrate
just to satisfy
a girl's phat pie
in the club I'm spoil
this could make a girl's blood boil
I start talking off the top of my head
and my lips hot and red
oh a flight of stirs
involved in tonight affairs
out of sight nothing compares
a girl's pie is fed
when it occupy the bed
oh a search in the library
as much as necessary
to find sex books more than enough
this boy swore not to huff and puff
oh this is a party scene
and my body steams
really concern about the vapor
probably gonna write a term paper
oh a miserable kiss
has considerable risk
oh a tight skirt and lace
at the right workplace
run a boy nuts

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Got a phat plan in the club
at the hand of love
need a fan this thug
has made me hot as we hug
a lot” oh no don't rub
that spot I'm ticklish
may try for a quick kiss
at home I'm soft
and my hormones on and off
like a light switch
and at night I itch
I dream I met Dracula
it was spectacular
thought he want love
but he want blood

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He tossed the books and lost his looks from the knowledge stand point so with college he plan to anoint his brain and start over again before it's to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got a phat plan in the club at the hand of love need a fan this thug has made me hot as we hug a lot” oh no don't rub that spot I'm ticklish may try Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Al D Science and Technology : Plan To Depopulate and Control The World Using CCP Virus??? Science and Technology 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Plan to have a companion and like the grand canyon folks visit my quotes explicit and make them hopes exquisite ride in a bold hummer and like a whole Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “boo your hips are round, lips are brown think boys wanna make a trip down town to flip your pancakes, their plan is to take some, he write s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : The Morning After... The Activists Who Helped Plan The Insurrection Feel Betrayed Black People Politics 1
Discerning Health and Wellness : How many plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine? Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Trump payroll plan would deplete Social Security by 2023 Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected?? Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Sports : Master P Has A Plan Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Hershey’s just announced a major change to their chocolate, and it’s probably a good plan Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 990
Liberty Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan? Black People Politics 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Liberty Black People Politics : African-American pastors plan boycott of Emanuel MLK breakfast Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Pushes “College Promise” Plan for Free Community College Black People Politics 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : No Labor Protections in Obama's Overtime Plan Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama Black People Politics 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Pharoah Sanders - The Creator Has A Master Plan Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Exclusive: Obama plan to 'Power Africa' gets off to a dim start Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Brooklyn D.A.’s weed decriminalization plan Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why You Need to Put Your Brain on a Fitness Plan, Too Black Health and Wellness 0
Blackbird Black People : 5 Year Plan Black People Open Forum 19
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : Dr. Claude Anderson-plan/video Black Money Business Jobs 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : China plan to quit dollar infuriates US: Analyst Black People Politics 10
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Simple Plan Short Stories - Authors - Writing 15
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern Black People Politics 1
NecessaryChaos Destee Network : A viable plan to reverse the effects of slavery, find out tonight. Destee Network : 0
RAPTOR Black People : A Plan to Sue the NAACP under RICO Act Black People Open Forum 5
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : India Arie - The Creator Has A Master Plan - [Pharaoh Saunders] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Whole Foods' Brilliant Cross-Contamination Plan Black Health and Wellness 16
Fine1952 African American History Culture : The King Alfred Plan African American History Culture 0