Black Money Business Jobs : ‘Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s’ Miss Robbie suing son Tim

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Miss Robbie, of the OWN Network show “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s,” is suing her son, Tim, over trademark infringement after he opened an eatery called TJ’s Sweetie Pie’s NOHO.

According to the lawsuit, the opening of the eatery, along with others opened in Berkeley, Missouri and Flourissant, Missouri, violated trademark and created confusion, especially because Tim had appeared on the popular OWN show.

Read more

http://thegrio.com/2016/07/31/welcome-to-sweetie-pies-miss-robbie-suing-son-tim/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rmccrorey The Front Porch : Thanks for the welcome! The Front Porch 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Video / Audio : Young Jeezy -- Welcome Back Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
rapchild Black Travel : WELCOME TO # Black Travel 0
Brein Eugene Diggs The Front Porch : Thanks for the welcome The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How Think Tanks are Expanding to Welcome the Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs: Black Women Black People Politics 1
Destee Black People Politics : DACA - Welcome to America Black People Politics 3
P Support : Re-Welcome Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : AFRICA....Welcome to Africa ( club mix ) - Les Mills. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : ASTAR - Welcome.Back.To.Africa Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Welcome to the Universe: Neil DeGrasse Tyson AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s win tells people of color they aren’t welcome in America Black People Politics 185
Black Phoenix The Front Porch : (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*) .。.:*♡ WELCOME! ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ The Front Porch 2
HODEE Black People Politics : Welcome to Uniontown: Arrowhead Landfill Battle a Modern Civil Rights Struggle Black People Politics 0
Enki Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club' Black People Open Forum 2
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : Everyone is Welcome Here - Even if Their Opinion is Diametrically Opposed to Yours and Mine Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 16
L The Front Porch : Thanks for the Welcome! The Front Porch 19
hedymia Destee Network : Welcome to our lace fabrics online store Destee Network : 4
Keita Kenyatta Jails / Prisons : Welcome to Debtors' Prison, 2011 Edition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Khasm13 destee.tv : Redman - Welcome (Interlude) Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
blackgirlscry Black Poetry : Tonight I Welcome You in Me (word play) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mase - Welcome Back Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : WELCOME POETIC FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee The Front Porch : Welcome Back !!! The Front Porch 18
P Black Poetry : Welcome to the plastic revolution Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : i do not welcome white people here Black People Open Forum 138
ibrahim Black People Politics : Amaaraba (welcome), Mr. Obama. Black People Politics 17
H Black People Politics : McCain To Obama: Welcome Home, Troop Hater Black People Politics 0
4 Black Poetry : IM STILL WOMAN(comments welcome) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
I Black People : The WELCOME Mat! "All are Welcome"! Black People Open Forum 12
$$RICH$$ Black Authors : Anthology of Poetry 2008 (all Poet's welcome) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 38
G Black People : Pit Bull Rapes 2-Year-Old. Sick Sick Sick-Welcome to the Human Being World Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Our New Podcast Welcome Page Announcements 9
rapchild Ghana : WELCOME 2 GHANA(GHANA IS 50) Ghana 0
D Welcome back to the COMMONWEALTH Honoring Black Ancestors 1
D Black People : Welcome to the Jungle Black People Open Forum 0
M Are people in IRs welcome here? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 24
Queenie Black People : Please welcome Brother pfa1451usa Black People Open Forum 10
Nita Black People : Sundee Welcome!!! Black People Open Forum 6
P Black Entertainment : Welcome to Jamrock!! Black Entertainment 4
S Black Poetry : Welcome to the colored section Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black People : Welcome to America: Hispanics New Target of Hate Groups Black People Open Forum 15
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Welcome Back Brotha Samurai Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
D Black Jokes Humor : Welcome to Oz Black Jokes Humor 2
P Pan Africanism : Welcome to Black Mexico African American History Culture 4
N Black Poetry : Welcome Back! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Welcome back brotha Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Destee Spoken Word : Welcome! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
N Black Poetry : Welcome Back! The Pursuit... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6