Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

:great:

J&J says second shot boosts protection for moderate-severe COVID-19 to 94%

ulie Steenhuysen

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: ...
100 year cycle right on time

:facepalm:

COVID has killed about as many Americans as the 1918-19 flu

CARLA K. JOHNSON

LogicWRLD

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 18, 2021
Personally, I still can't understand how such a dangerous virus could get to us directly from China. As if in China, people simply do not care about their health and the health of others. Even more strange is that the American authorities knew in advance about the existence of such a terrible disease, while they did not do anything in advance about it. If the authorities had taken the pandemic more seriously, I am one hundred percent sure that no one would have even died. Well, at the moment, it's probably just pointless to think about this. All you can do is get vaccinated and then buy n95 masks for maximum safety. At least I have done so, and so far I am not worried about either covid or the pandemic.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Personally, I still can't understand how such a dangerous virus could get to us directly from China. As if in China, people simply do not care about their health and the health of others. Even more strange is that the American authorities knew in advance about the existence of such a terrible disease, while they did not do anything in advance about it. If the authorities had taken the pandemic more seriously, I am one hundred percent sure that no one would have even died. Well, at the moment, it's probably just pointless to think about this. All you can do is get vaccinated and then buy n95 masks for maximum safety. At least I have done so, and so far I am not worried about either covid or the pandemic.

In view of the mysteries surrounding covid, will we ever know the truth, meanwhile, you are commended for taking doable precautions toward sustaining your life.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:huh1:

:facepalm:

Where Are the Tests?

Millions of Americans are grappling with situations like these, and there is a straightforward solution to all of them. But that solution is not widely available in the United States, even though the technology exists and is being used in much of Western Europe.

The solution is rapid testing.

David Leonhardt

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.