Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:
Mostly White Workers, non-essential... maybe some black folk can get 'em

Workers Fearful of the Coronavirus Are Getting Fired and Losing Their Benefits

Jack Healy
The New York Times

Jake Lyon, who hesitated to return to his job at a reopened tea shop over concerns about exposure to the coronavirus and subsequently lost his unemployment benefits, near his home in Fort Collins, Colo., May 20, 2020. (Benjamin Rasmussen/The New York Times)

Jake Lyon, who hesitated to return to his job at a reopened tea shop over concerns about exposure to the coronavirus and subsequently lost his unemployment benefits, near his home in Fort Collins, Colo., May 20, 2020. (Benjamin Rasmussen/The New York Times)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:
Boogaloo Bois trynna continue quasi second civil war

Why are white supremacists protesting the deaths of black people?

Matthew Valasik, Associate Professor of Sociology, Louisiana State University and Shannon Reid, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
The Conversation

Boogaloo :censored: :picture:
<span class=caption>A member of the far-right Boogaloo Bois group walks next to protestors in Charlotte, N.C., on May 29, 2020.</span> <span class=attribution><a class=link rapid-noclick-resp href=https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/member-of-the-far-right-militia-boogaloo-bois-walks-next-to-news-photo/1216297279 rel=nofollow noopener target=_blank data-ylk=slk:Logan Cyrus/AFP via Getty Images>Logan Cyrus/AFP via Getty Images</a></span>

A member of the far-right Boogaloo Bois group walks next to protestors in Charlotte, N.C., on May 29, 2020. Logan Cyrus/AFP via Getty Images

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Just found a supplement that seems to be beneficial-a powerful probiotic with good bacteria. KoiZyme from amazon.com has good bacteria that competes with bad bacteria for nutrients. KoiZyme is only suppose to be used in ponds to clear out the bad bacteria but I'm using it as a supplement. So far it seem to be working well. Gut bacteria is 70 percent of health they say. and in the gut when you eat foods that has a lot of good bacteria in it such as yogurt and cottage cheese it crowds out and over powers the bad.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It is a pandemic :facepalm:

'It's not over': COVID-19 cases rise in some nations easing lockdowns: WHO

Reuters

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: