Black Entertainment : ‘The Black Girl’ Stacey Dash Gets Canned By Fox News

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
upload_2017-1-22_20-39-52.png

Stacey Dash, a vehement Trump supporter and Republican apologist—you know, the one former Fox CEO
Roger Ailes reportedly called “the black girl”—has been kicked off one of her biggest soap boxes.

The Hill reports that Fox News has declined to renew Dash’s contributor contract. The only network that our current president seems not to despise also fired commentator George Will and hired Brexit supporter Nigel Farge this week.

Read more

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/the-black-girl-stacey-dash-canned-by-fox-news-1791485323

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I hope she saved all that money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CreativeGrl

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2009
Remember when Obama ran the 1st time and the RNC made Michael Steele their chairperson, then fired him after the election when they had no more use for him? I'm sensing a theme here... :thinking:

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days