Black People : ‘Harriet Tubman Sex Tape’ Explodes Into Racial Controversy For Russell Simmons, AwesomenessTV & Star

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
This some'ole coon kneegrow tihs russell is/was on with this. And yeah, I'm "talking down" to this brotha, 'eatin' the "same food" 'they' give us and all that. Wudeva.:

Posted by Jeff Klima on Thursday, August 15, 2013 ·

UPDATE (08/15/13 13:24 PT): "And it’s gone. Russell Simmons has agreed to pull the Harriet Tubman Sex Tape from his All Def Digital YouTube channel. Said Simmons in a statement: “In the whole history of Def Comedy Jam, I’ve never taken down a controversial comedian. When my buddies from the NAACP called and asked me to take down the Harriet Tubman video from the All Def Digital YouTube channel and apologize, I agreed.”
D a m n, well, we’ll see if this becomes some of the “lost YouTube footage” now only found in internet lore."

Here's the video:
http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/0...or-russell-simmons-awesomenesstv-stars-video/

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
This some'ole coon kneegrow tihs russell is/was on with this. And yeah, I'm "talking down" to this brotha, 'eatin' the "same food" 'they' give us and all that. Wudeva.:

Posted by Jeff Klima on Thursday, August 15, 2013 ·

UPDATE (08/15/13 13:24 PT): "And it’s gone. Russell Simmons has agreed to pull the Harriet Tubman Sex Tape from his All Def Digital YouTube channel. Said Simmons in a statement: “In the whole history of Def Comedy Jam, I’ve never taken down a controversial comedian. When my buddies from the NAACP called and asked me to take down the Harriet Tubman video from the All Def Digital YouTube channel and apologize, I agreed.”
D a m n, well, we’ll see if this becomes some of the “lost YouTube footage” now only found in internet lore."

Here's the video:
http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/0...or-russell-simmons-awesomenesstv-stars-video/

Have you seen the video?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Question: was it a rape scene or was it consentual?
It was a scene where a couple of characters, one portraying tubman and some other a male slave setting up "massa" portayed of course by some yt dude, by having sex with him while the other slave is in the closet with a video camera.

I posted the link so folks can check it out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Is that Harriet Tubman on a bank debit card, throwing a Wakanda salute? Black Money Business Jobs 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Artist places Harriet Tubman on $20 bills, despite Trump's ambivalence African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Women Honor Harriet Tubman With 100-Mile Trek Along The Underground Railroad Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : harriet-tubman-photograph-sells at-auction Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Harriet Tubman visitors center in Maryland looks at abolitionist's life, myth free African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gary Johnson reportedly once asked an aide: 'Who's Harriet Tubman?' Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Harriet Tubman and Parliament-Funkadelic Mothership to adorn special SmarTrip cards African American History Culture 1
serious brother Black People : Why we need Harriet Tubman right now Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : harriet tubman.... Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry African American History Culture : 5 THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HARRIET TUBMAN African American History Culture 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HARRIET TUBMAN $20 dollars AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : harriet tubman funeral..... Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : Will Harriet Tubman be on the next $20 bill? Black People Open Forum 64
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Harriet Tubman AACOOLDRE 1
Alarm Clock Black Women : Memorial Day honor to Nana Harriet Tubman Black Women 5
dunwiddat African American History Culture : Harriet Tubman African American History Culture 5
B Black Ancestors : Harriet Tubman & Frederick Douglass Honoring Black Ancestors 2
E Black People : Modern Day Harriet Tubman Black People Open Forum 20
T Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Nat Turner Honoring Black Ancestors 0
J Black Ancestors : Harriet Tubman Interview Honoring Black Ancestors 4
J Black People : S.C Bridge Named After Harriet Tubman in Her Honor Black People Open Forum 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Mother Harriet Tubman Speak From De’ Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Sister Destee The Harriet Tubman Of A New World Order Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Harriet’ Is the Powerful Rebuke of White Supremacy America Needs Right Now Black Entertainment 11
RAPTOR Black People : "Deadly Monopolies": Medical Ethicist Harriet Washington on How Firms are Taking Over Life Itself Black People Open Forum 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Sister Harriet What Message Do You Bring? Freedom Of My People Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : If we were enslaved, how many of us would have called Harriett Tubman crazy? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : They told Mama Tubman, why bother slavery never Gonna End Black People Open Forum 3
SwagII Black Relationships : Sex Isn't Always The Reason... Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : New lockdown laws in England make it illegal for couples living apart to have sex indoors Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Relationships : Sex With Strangers... "It's definitely not a new norm..." Black Relationships 2
SwagII Black Women : Taking Sex Out of the Equation... Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1 Health and Wellness : Sexual health academic survey (men who have sex with men (18+) Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : You are my chocolate gemstone of love and sex. Charging me with an eternal source of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Color of sex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : RECEIVING ORAL SEX IS BAD FOR FEMALES Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Vatican commitee summit: church credibility at risk over sex abuse around the world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 44,000 Catholic Women Demand Answers From Pope Francis Over Sex Abuse Crisis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FEMALE HEALTH PROBLEMS A RESULT OF LACK OF SEX Black Health and Wellness 13
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s bod Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP HAVING SEX Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : putin got trump having perverted sex ???? Black People Open Forum 25