Black People : Mark Zuckerberg Hates Black People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, May 29, 2017.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,504
    Destee you are correct for too long we have been trying to be somewhere when we are not wanted there. Just like the clubs for Whites Only.
    Why want to be with folks who do not want us. I guess we have not learnt from our past. It seems we as black folks still like pimping behind white folks. Massa day dun long time. Black folks should remove themselves from Facebook. I have no interest in that. I am interested in a bank book. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,695
    Another black activist, Ijeoma Oluo, is suspended by Facebook for posting about racism

... The pattern isn't hard to figure out: when a person (often a person of color, often a woman, often both) is singled out by popular accounts and pages for something they've said or done, the mob descends. Abusive messages, comments, and tweets arrive by the truckload — and while the target can only block and report so fast, groups of hundreds or thousands can flag a post or account so voluminously that it is taken offline ...

Video ... 5:44
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/anot...-163832148.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

Another black activist, Ijeoma Oluo, is suspended by Facebook for posting about racism

Activist and writer Ijeoma Oluo is the latest to suffer for Facebook's inability — or perhaps unwillingness — to improve its reporting and moderation infrastructure.
    finance.yahoo.com

[​IMG]
    Devin Coldewey
    TechCrunchAugust 2, 2017