Black People : Can We Defend Ourselves Against Re-Enslavement?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jul 23, 2006.

?

Can We Defend Ourselves Against Collective Re-Enslavement?

1. Yes

69.1%
  2. No

30.9%
  1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,608

No one can save a collective from a natural disaster.

Even if one believes the biblical tales of Noah and his ark, only a few were saved from the deluge.

2. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +556
    Its possible... but many will have to gain arms before any situation occurs, be well versed in said weapons and various tactics in urban warfare and chemistry...

You could freshen up on your tactics by playing paintball, laser tag, going hunting, etc.

You could practice knifework on pigs, since their flesh density is close to ours...

And start developing your knowledge of your terrain and means of concealment and escape.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,818
    It's possible of course; however, I think everyone knows in what kooky direction I am going in.

4. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +622
    ManicRaider said:
    I believe the subject is about physically defending ourselves.
    As exemplified where and how James, how do the best efforts of our petty criminals and hoodlums compare to the industrialized carnage of White on White World Wars I & II and other 20th century conflicts that exterminated nearly 70 million whites like vermin [why are YOU projecting and promoting their so obviously emasculating HYPE]?

Aren’t non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?

Don’t their own history books highlight that exterminating any one or thing that they perceive to be different/even a little dangerous is in fact a very integral part of the European collective ethos/asili as opposed to ours; as underlined by the manner in which ALL the wolves, wild boars, bears etc that used to roam Europe in general, Western Europe specifically were exterminated hundreds of years ago [along with the so very cynical extermination of the buffalo in the USA], in stark contrast to Africa's many large far more dangerous predators still existing TODAY?

How many European or Africans monarchs have ever conquered as many countries/ethnic groups as Genghis Khan, aren't virtually all of those countries still independent sovereign nations TODAY, whereas when is that EVER likely to be the case for the indigenous peoples of the Americas and Australasia who actually managed to survive [not be totally exterminated like the Mohicans and Tasmanians but have been relegated into a minority underclass in their homelands] the ongoing European onslaught?

No one has any choices, do they, with regard to the ethnic clan/Socio-economic status/circumstances that they are born into, which in addition to their language, culture and level of formal mis-education can very very efficiently program them into brain dead AUTOMATON mode, to consistently function with the rational processing power with regard to factual information of an amoeba or brick?

My tag [below] is applicable to ALL of US, isn’t the only variable just how severely damaged one is, or even more critically the despicably cowardly who consciously choose to be EVIL [we all have a choice], do harm [or are just genuinely UNWELL], view the manipulation/total domination as allegedly being arch as opposed to the elevation ALL of Humanity to live in peace and security as is their birth right [not just the POWER ELITE and their lackeys/cohorts of many hues]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  5. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,873
    I like this...here...1000 likes.

:cool:

NUFF SAID!!!!!!

Peace!

6. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +622

THANKS AGAIN for the encouragement/support!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

7. Rottenez watkins

Rottenez watkins Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +11
    You make a few good points.But just because your already on a land doesn't mean you can't be enslaved.Fact is they needed people to build America so they did it with slave hands,You stated you work for homeland security, maybe a more better question would be why did they choose Africa? When Africa already had countries enslaved in labor why travel all the way across many contenients to take Descendants from Africa.What was the population of the contenient at the time? We know Africa was a richer nation than many.So why did they find the need to kill the Indians,"who by the way didn't run" I don't know what their teaching in the history books nowadays" but if they were running there would be no need to create a treaty. I agree African-Americans do need to think independently because their are nations still enslaved in Africa that's surviving on the land like African-Americans survive on the government.The big misconception here is that white people belong here more than we do,but have put their oppressive system in place to favor caucasian-Americans was it even legal to forcefully bring people to America a Native land place them under enslavement without even providing a birth document. I mean if I work for a government agency And wanted to give my opinion on African or African-American views I believe I would take an even closer look and see how something like this was made legitimate,and though it may seem long ago a new agenda is being made right around the corner for newer generations.Newer generations
    like racist white people want racism too just go away it won't and as long as America is here its not going too.And all I can say to that is know who you are.They had a flood in Tennessee right after Katrina and talked about how they depended on themselves to get through it.Are we going to allow Judas African-American individuals to parade around praising what White-Americans do in crisis When the dialogue and demographics are very different because they're are many people still missing from Katrina somebody told me alligators were in the water.So How much danger can come during a blackout ? loss of food,I haven't really heard of people losing their lives during a loss of electricity. I believe being mindful is the key.And another thing many slaves died during slavery ,so one does have rights,rights many prisonets & jail dont have the apparent genitals to use,to be withstanding, the will to live, or die.

8. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    No one desires to put Blacks back into slavery anymore. Maybe sex slavery because the White Slavery market is the biggest slave market ever. Many poor young people are tricked into the underground sex trade. Yes even young boys because homosexual wealthy men are buying, selling and trading young men tricked into sexual prostitution or false work leads.

Slavery was abolished because the Gullahs made slavery expensive in terms of lives loss and property burned and destroyed. Have you ever thanked a Gullah for that? Have you ever thought to recognize the Gullah Nation and support them? Many of you still worshiping Harriett Tubman, did you know the modern day Harriett Tubman is Queen Quet of the Gullah Nation. Queen Quet is internationally recognized, all over Africa they know her. Or do you think it was Abraham Lincoln who freed you?

9. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    The idea that in modern times with machines that can do the job of hundreds of men that the re-enslavement of Blacks is profitable is ridiculous. Blacks fighting against slavery made slavery become abolished. But the strange thing is that after Europeans declared slavery illegal and immoral, after they've gotten super rich and way ahead of the rest of the world, Africans still wanted to traffic their own people. Maybe there are some Blacks who want to put other Blacks in slavery? Lol.

But in my opinion mental slavery haunts African diaspora. And my favorite Harriet Tubman quote is, "I've freed a 1000 slaves and could have freed a 1000 more if they but knew they were slaves. Mental slavery is worst than physical slavery.

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,299
    The way things are right now, I don't think we have to worry about re-enslavement. That's what the Civil War was about. The North did not want to have slavery in the west because it would take jobs away from White men; but the South didn't know how to get along without their slaves, so they went to war. since agriculture is not a driving economic force for any significant portion of the nation , there just is no place for slavery today.

One thing we might have to think about is the White supremacist goal of genocide. We can ask the Indians what Whites do with people they can't enslave. That's a terrible thing to think about. It's easier to believe we live in a world where things like that don't happen.

During the American Revolutionary War, Britain established Black communities in Canada. Wealthy white settlers hired Blacks before Whites because they could pay them less. Then the economy went bad. Unemployed white men started drinking and blaming Blacks for their problems. It didn't take long for them to work themselves up to riot fever and attack the Black communities, killing, burning and destroying what the Blacks had built for themselves. This is a story that has happened over and over throughout the history of this country.

Sure, we should work to build our communities and take responsibility for our own progress, but anyone who thinks we don't need to pay attention to what's happening in the white world and what Whites do is of no import, is ignoring history and doomed to repeat it.